Website Terms and Conditions
Ipdel makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website. Ipdel reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it. Ipdel does not undertake to keep this website updated. Ipdel may, in its sole discretion and at any time without notice, restrict, suspend or cancel access to or use of the website, for all or any one or number of user.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Ipdel does not warrant that the website, including any projections, predictions, forecasts or other forward-looking statements available on the website, will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. As such, no reliance should be placed on any forward-looking statements posted on this website. Ipdel is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date. You hereby agree to indemnify Ipdel against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Ipdel as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to Ipdel should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us as follows:
1201, San Antonio 19, Santiago, Chile
Ipdel SpA (“Ipdel”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
This privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal information Ipdel collects from or about you, or that you provide to Ipdel, will be processed by Ipdel. Please read the following privacy notice carefully to understand Ipdel’s views and practices regarding your personal information and how Ipdel will treat it.
What do we do with the information we gather from you?
• To provide our services and products to you.
• To help inform investment decisions.
• To help manage investment.
• For internal record keeping.
• To market our services and products to you.
• To help us manage or improve our services.
• To periodically send emails about new products/services, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provide.
How will we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes only (“Permitted Purposes”):
• To assess, monitor and manage the funding of litigation cases
• To manage investments
• To assist with managing investor relations
• To provide other services requested by you or your organization
• To comply with screening or recording obligations (e.g. anti-money laundering, fraud and crime prevention purposes); these may include automated checks of personal data or other information you provide about your identity against applicable sanction lists
• To analyze and improve our services and communications
• To protect the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, domestically and anywhere in the world, including reporting to and/or being audited by national and international regulatory bodies
• To comply with court orders and exercises and/or defend our legal rights
• Keeping you up to date on the latest new, announcements, events and other information which we feel would be of interest to you
• Customer surveys and marketing campaigns or other promotional activities or events
• Collecting information about your preferences to create a user profile to personalise our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of newsletter tracking or website analytics)
With whom will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with:
• Other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on Ipdel’s behalf.
• Potential business partners and their advisors in the context of a potential or actual sale of, or investment in, all or part of Ipdel’s business.
• Lawyers, experts and other third parties engaged to provide you with services that Ipdel has agreed to fund.
• Anyone else to whom you authorize us to disclose it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and hold. If Ipdel discloses personal information to third parties engaged to perform services for us, Ipdel prohibits the third party from using personal information for any purpose other than the specific purpose for which Ipdel supplies it.